On the way to New York City last month, I managed to squeeze in a whirlwind weekend to London, where I visited some wonderful friends who I miss so dearly.

I don't know how I manage it, but despite the horrible weather this year, I spent the most stunning days there. The sun was shining and London was beaming. I also visited a new area that I've never been to before, London Bridge. And it was incredible. There were apartment blocks created from renovated factories - just fantastic and full of so much character!!

Sometimes, visiting somewhere for a short amount of time, seeing old friends, is actually worse than not going at all - it's a taste of what you miss and leaves you yearning to stay longer! Ignorance sometimes really is bliss. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful and exciting little pitstop.

After all....




Hope you enjoy my favourite pictures from the weekend!
I was excited to try out my brand new lens - it makes the photographs so much more crisp and vibrant...