Last week I had the chance to meet up with the gorgeous fashion blogger Sophie, from Sophie's Silhouette. I stumbled upon her blog a while ago and absolutely loved her classy style, so I couldn't wait to set up a shoot together.

We agreed on this edgy look for the first session - chic with a rebel edge. She wanted to incorporated these gorgeous knee-high boots, ahh love them!! I knew the ideal location to give the outfit that extra bit would be Al Quoz - the run down trucks and industrial backdrop would compliment the look perfectly. 

A terribly windy day meant that the dusty backstreets weren't looking that promising... But fortunately for us when we met at Al Serkhal Avenue, we discovered this awesome graffiti wall - I just couldn't resist! The colours were so vibrant and fresh, so we spent the afternoon around this beauty. I was so inspired as it's not often you come across such colourful  and well done street artwork in Dubai.

I guess sometimes it's the unplanned parts of the day which are the ones that work out best :)

To see more of Sophie's style posts, check her out here:

Follow me on Facebook here!!

1 comments:

  1. Your little bow ring is gorgeous!!! And I love your outfit against the eccentric background, the photos are beautiful :)

    Much love,
    ANNIEPOP
    xox

    ReplyDelete