Today, I'm excited to share with you another one of my final project shoots from the photography course!

This was one of my final shoots and I was really pleased with the results. The feeling I wanted to convey in my photographs was a closeness to nature, a girl lost in the woods. Using the beautiful texture of the trees that surrounded us and, of course, the stunning blossoms of spring, I achieved the shots I was after.

My model, Eden, couldn't have actually been more perfect for the shoot! She had this almost elvish look, as though she walked straight off a fantasy film set, and with her striking green eyes - it was amazing! We spent a gorgeous spring morning amongst the woods, climbing trees, lying in flowers, you name it! Anyway hope you like them :)

Model: Eden, Why Not Model Agency
Stylist: Vittoria Vitali
Makeup Artist: Elena Gilbert Galluzzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment