And so, fashion week here in London begins! Having recently moved back to the capital I'm looking forward to venture out tomorrow and go street style hunting for the top fashionistas. For now though, I would like to share with you my latest creative grunge editorial featured in London's Sant Magazine.

Whilst in Milan, I had the chance to take a tour around the San Siro football stadium with my football-crazy brother who was visiting. When we arrived, we were met with this gargantuan grey and red spiral structure and I knew immediately that I had to do a shoot there. I had an idea in mind that would feature a set of looks made up entirely of denim, but I craved a grunge/dark side to it...The stadium on an empty evening was ideal. Visiting late afternoon, I loved how the sun fell wonderfully on the vast car park offering an industrial vibe to the whole setting. 

Thanks to fabulous styling by Natalie Czyzyk, makeup by Elisa Zocchi and hard-work of model Nathalie the outcome was fabulous. Natural, relaxed and just a little bit grimey... A wicked way to bid farewell to our summer wardrobe and of the course, the warm and wonderful sunshine.

Check out the shoot online at Sant Magazine here.

Photographer: Victoria Metaxas
Styling: Natalie Czyzyk
Makeup: ELisa Zocchi
Model: Nathalie Natasha Sinkvist @ 2Morrow Models Milan




0 comments:

Post a Comment